Sunday, October 12, 2008

Plans for the week, facebook and eye candy

The eye candy...

Butterflies... she drags me all this way to get excited over stinkin' butterflies??!?!!?
Look Mom, isn't he a cute little thing?
Jack, I think she wants us to smile... just make sure you do it after the light flashes! Wink, wink. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


THE GOALS:
Monday:Stretch &Strengthen (30 min. of yoga)
Tuesday:3 m run
Wednesday:2 m run or cross
Thursday:3 m run + strength
Friday:Rest
Saturday:30 min cross
Sunday:4 m run





I'm a big dork... thought this was Hal Higdon's 16 week program, turns out that it's only a 12 weeker... I'm gonna hit it hard! I hopped on the scale Friday and am down 8.5 pounds ~ YAY!





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This weekend is the much anticipated Bell Buckle Craft Fair!!! I can't wait! We're also planning on heading to a costume party as... nah, I'm not giving out the info. Thanks to Vette for the gr8 idea! I'll post pics next weekend as we recuperate.

I'm going to order the kids' Halloween costumes this week from PB... I've convinced myself that they'll be totally worth the price tag (PLUS THEY"RE ON SALE!) when the kids play dress up in them for the next five years. Tee he he. Hadlee's going as the peacock and Jack's going to be a puppy. I really wanted them to coordinate, but H saw the peacock and wouldn't budge on her decision. Hm, must get the whole "strong willed" thing from her daddy. ;P

I'm now on facebook... it's totally addictive. Just another thing to distract me from the daily life! It's probably a good thing I can't access FB at work!

Headed to sleepytown... Yoga's at 5:00 in the morning.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm very curious what your costume party ideas are....i'm no fun when it comes to halloween and dressing up. i'm basically all about the candy and that is it. ever since i moved out of my parent's home, i've turned off the porch light and watched tv quietly in the bedroom! :)

congrats on the weight loss!!!!! WHOOOO HOOO.

and yes, FB is TOTALLY addictive....glad you're on

Andrea said...

WAY TO GO!! 8.5 lbs is fantastic. I guess that deserves a big WOO HOO!!

I understand about the costumes, we were going to be an angel & a devil, but when I realized I already had most everything they needed for a witch & a black cat I convinced them that they should be that - mean mommy, I know.

I haven't checked out facebook. I have a MySpace, which I don't really care for. Guess I need to check out FB - like I need to be addicted to anything else (lol).

I'd like to go to Bell Buckle this weekend too, but I'm not sure I'll get to. I don't like to take the girls b/c they don't really get into that kind of stuff & I'm not sure about childcare otherwise. Have fun!! BTW, are you up to running the full 3 miles already?? I'm such a loser.