Saturday, April 14, 2007

T minus 44 hours and counting...

We check in to the hospital on Monday morning around 7:00. Dr. M said that Jackson would be out, cleaned and ready to love on by 10:00. Funny, on Thursday that was a comforting thought. Today, it's a bit overwhelming! I'm trying to spend as much one-on-one, quality time w/ Hadlee as is humanly possible before I'm away and she's being schlepped around by "Amma" and "Tita" while her Daddy and I try to get over a surgery and welcome our son. Heavy, heavy thoughts...

Sooooo, in other news... Brandon closed on his first property Thursday afternoon! Yea, honey!!! We're so proud of you and the family you represented ~ it was great getting to live vicariously through them as they purchased their first home. You are an incredible, caring and honest man and we are all blessed to have you in our lives. I love you.

My hands are shaking and my palms are sweating... I'm really nervous about things. Having time to think about them during the baby's nap time isn't really fun. So I'm gonna end here and look at your lives and try to forget the whole "life changing thing" for a few minutes. Please keep us in your prayers! I'll attempt to post pictures late next week, not sure how long we'll be in the hospital (hoping to leave Wed. and counting on it Thur.).

Tootles and blessings,
Signed: Overwhelmed (very incredibly near) future mother of two under two.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Find peace sweet Mae Anne...God will provide for you. We all know you can do it!!

Amy S. Grant said...

Mae, I haven't been by here in awhile. Congrats on your upcoming arrival!

My daughter and I were on our way to Chattanooga Friday and stopped in Manchester to eat dinner. We found a great little Mexican joint by the Wal Mart.

I thought of you - isn't that where you live?

Anonymous said...

Praying for a safe arrival for Jackson!
JoAnn in MI

Anonymous said...

Thinking about you!

SG said...

OK So I guess he is here! Been thinking about you for two days and hoping all is well!

SG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.