Monday, April 09, 2007

Bring on the old wives' tails (tales? I know it's not tells....)! Can you tell my brain cells are incredibly depleted?

I am SOOOO stinkin' ready to have Jack here in person. TWICE we've been to the hospital and TWICE they've sent us home (at 4:30 and 5:00 in the AM. Seriously, you can't let us sleep until 7:00?). I'm researching ways to induce labor, but have yet to find any new info. Tomorrow B and I are going to Carabba's to eat egg plant parmesan. Today I've had a boat load of chocolate and caffeine and well... I really have zero desire to drink caster oil. Come on fellow bloggies ~ share your ideas and let me know what's worked for you, other wise I'm miserable unitl 7:00 next Monday morning!

In Hadlee medical news.... all is clear and she's doing well. She's finally sleeping and eating regular meals. Hearing her ask for specific foods is wonderful. Unfortunately the antibiotics are having an awful effect on her tummy which is causing a horrid diaper rash, but we can deal w/ that any day over seizures and a catatonic baby! The doc called today and said her urine culture was completely clear. We don't know what the source of the infection was, but thank the good Lord above it is completely gone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Balsamic vinegar. Try a vinegarette over a salad. Very strong.

SG said...

Nothing works. There. I tried everything and really nothing works. Seriously. Sorry, but I thought I would save you taking Caster Oil, eating spicey Mexican food, walking five miles, having s*x, and dehydrating yourself. Well actualy that last one may work, but it is too dangerous so don't do it!

Beaner said...

Having s*x worked for me (to get them in AND out!)