Tuesday, April 03, 2007

ThE eNd Is NeAr!

Jackson will be here is just under 13 days. Monday, April 16 around 7:45 a.m. I will NO LONGER BE PREGNANT... just a mother of two children under 20 months. Ain't no thang... right??!??!!!

The emotional roller coaster (along w/ losing brains cells everytime I blink) is alive and well. If I can actually go for more than 12 hours w/out crying it's fabulous!

My daughter is so stinkin' funny. Last week B was in some other state, oh wait, just Memphis (which for those of you who are not aware is directly above the geographical center point of Hell), and HAH slept through the night in her own big girl bed for the first time EVER!!!! (She's been in it since the week of Christmas). Mommy decided that sleeping was more than worthy of a strawberry sundae from Sonic and a trip to the park. My friend Tricia pulled up in front of us and decided to join in on the celebration. We were happily playing in Toddler Town when Hadlee looked over at the zip line where a few big kids were playing and of course asked "THE" question, "Momma, z'at?" My ever lowering braind cells could not put together the words "zip line" so I said, "I don't know Hadlee, it's just a play thing." and waved my hands at it. At this precise moment Hadlee gave me a Mae Anne look (chin down, eyebrows together, mouth in a slight pout, hands on hips, head cocked at a slight angle) and then ROLLED HER EYES AT ME!!!! What the heck??!?!?!?! This child is 19 months old ~ SERIOUSLY???? Tricia was just rolling. That CAN NOT be a learned behavior, it's definitely a genetically predisposed tick of some sort... at least that's what I'm telling myself, just to feel better. :)

Ok, nap time is coming to and end and my blatter is being used as a trampoline so I'll end here. Keep us in your prayers! I am supposed to stop taking my Terbuteline (the med that stops labour) on Thursday so JMH could be here earlier than expected... but that just isn't going to happen. Mommy has plans! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need the new address if Jackson wants a cap for his little newborn head!!!!

Susan - said...

You are having a boy, and his name is Jackson?! Love it!
My "baby" is Jackson. He will be 7 on May 10th, but he is still my baby. Boys are wonderful.
Congrats and good luck with an easy delivery.

Donna G said...

Kids are such great mimickers....but I am sure she didn't get it from you..

Did you know your weather pixie was a very dark male...???