Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Music to my ears...

Two words: FALL BREAK!

Thank the good Lord above for time off to spend at home relaxing, cleaning, organizing and visiting w/ friends. The weather is beginning to change, as well as the leaves. I ordered HAH's Halloween costume (Thanks SG!) and it'll be here in a few days. We're heading to the local pumpkin patch, corn maize, and petting zoo on Friday w/ friends from our core group ~ it's going to be wonderful. I hope you get to enjoy time off soon too!

In the news: Brandon is now officially an affiliate real estate broker for Keller Williams in Murfreesboro!!! Yea Honey, we're so proud of you!!!

4 comments:

Jenni said...

so are you coming to ZOE?!?!

Mae said...

No, I'm not going to be at Zoe this time around. I opted to go to Orlando for an Arbonne conference instead. BUT please call me when your plane gets in. I'd love to meet you for dinner or coffe and catch up on things!

Jenni said...

Oh yes! My flight gets in about 3:00, I think. Then I'll plan to go to my hotel and rest/work until time to head up to the church. So, we could do dinner on Fri -- or you could come up and meet us for lunch or something on Sat. I'll try to remember to call when I get in tomorrow afternoon -- or you can call me - my cell number is still the same.

Clarissa said...

Yes. Much needed fall break here as well.