Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Happy Pumkining


We've been quite busy lately... And it looks as if, w/ the holidays rolling in, it's only going to get busier. I just don't know where people get the energy to do so much!

Tomorrow night is the much awaited 8th grade Halloween Costume Dance. I'm going as Mrs. Goth America. Pink bridesmaid dress, black hair, lips, nails and eyes, tiarra (borrowed from a student who loves me!), and a sash to boot. Hadlee gets to join me as a chaperone (or however you spell that word). She'll be the cutest little ladybug on the dancefloor! I'll post pictures sometime before her wedding day.

The pregnancy is going ok. I was going to a doctor that I was less than thrilled w/. If only my wonderful Dr. Bullard wasn't two hours away... sigh. So I get to change doctors and am joining a group where I'll see someone different at every visit. I just hope that my doc is all about scheduling the c-section a week or two earlier than my due date. I think I'm 14 weeks along at thins point.

I guess that's all the ever-so-exciting news for now. Thank you for stopping by, all 3 1/2 of you who read this from time to time. L8r.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you've let her get that big!!!

Donna G said...

#2 here...good to hear from you.

Anonymous said...

well, two of your readers already commented, so i guess i'll be number three. although it would boost my self esteem if i got to be the "half". the punkin looks preshus...have a great time at the dance. ah. the memories.
tricia