Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Dream crushing...

Your Career Type: Social
You are helpful, friendly, and trustworthy.Your talents lie in teaching, nursing, giving information, and solving social problems.
You would make an excellent:
Counselor - Dental Hygienist - LibrarianNurse - Parole Officer - Personal TrainerPhysical Therapist - Social Worker - Teacher
The worst career options for your are realistic careers, like truck driver or farmer.


{Dang it... I always secretly wanted to be a truck driver.}

4 comments:

jettybetty said...

I'm a teacher, too--which I think is probably right on--except I'm really not doing that right now.

Sorry about the truck driver thing.

Donna G said...

I can see why "Realistic Careers" are not you! Great you wanted to be a teahcer.

Chris said...

I can just see you now..."breakerbreaker good buddy..." lol

Anonymous said...

I think "Gramma" should have been listed. Leave the truck driving up to Summer. Love ya'