Monday, July 07, 2008

Back from the beach

We were honored to take part in one of my best friend's weddings in Seagrove, FL last week. While at the beach for a wedding, why not add a week to your stay and enjoy the sand, surf, and food? So, that's exactly what we did! Vette and Paul's wedding was PERFECTION! Hadlee made her debut as a flower girl... and I must say she did a bang up job of it! As soon as the cd of pics is sent to me I'll post a smattering on here, stopping just shy of Hadlee and Jack cuteness overload. :) To get your fix on pics for now you can visit the photographer's blog.

We were able to spend most of the week with my favorite college roomie and her family. Netta, J, Kaleb and Kolton joined us at "Aunt Mae's beach house". The children took up with each other immediately. Hadlee and Kaleb married each other and sealed the deal with a kiss, so I guess that's all taken care of. They fought like newlyweds and, I would say they made up like newly weds, but that's just wrong to say about a 2 1/2 and 5 year old! :) Also, Kaleb dropped trow and did his thing while we were enjoying an afternoon on the beach so she DEFINITELY has to marry him now that she's seen it "all".

As you can see, the old blog has taken on a refreshed look which means I lost any current links that may have been here. So, if you stop by PLEASE leave me a comment so that I can re-link to my blog peeps.

I need coffee.

Out.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

love to see you back more consistently in the blogworld!!