Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Pictures just for you, SG!

Mickey and Minnie Mouse playing before heading out to visit the grandparents on Halloween.





Does she really need a caption? :) My Little Ms. Personality, My way or no way, look at me I'm so cute, can I give you kisses? Let me see that, Here my mommy, Play with me, Carry me, Carry me! Cute as a button little curly haired carbon copy of her mommy. Love her. Don't know what I'd do with out her.





Jack on the beach over Fall Break. We went to one of my favorite places in the world, Santa Rosa, FL! Poor Jack had an upper respiratory infection so he was on meds and slept most of the time. Laid back Jack, let me just watch and laugh, coo with me, sing to me and I'm a happy little boy who loves everyone, especially my big sister.




















Late September at a local pumpkin farm... It was really cute, but there was a rather frightening dude there w/ his family carrying a staff w/ a snake head on top and trying to hypnotize the chickens. I WISH I was kidding!





















Minnie trying to find "Bobby Joe" her favorite cat at Tita and Papi's house... Just for your viewing pleassure. I had no idea our accent was so thick, is that sad?!?!?!?


3 comments:

Donna G said...

I am glad Steph asked for pics...good to see updates! We miss you around here.

Jenni said...

I agree!! I love the pics....and we need to see/hear more about those cute southern kids!! :-)

SG said...

Thank you! Now if you promise to be a good blogger I'll put you back on my links list! ( Like that is such an honor! NOT!)