Monday, November 19, 2007

It's Turkey Time in Tennessee!

Seriously, it's been 6 months since I posted something? Man, just call me a slacker w/a capital S!

Hmm, things happening in Hale... Hadlee is 2, and VERY much like her momma, and well, I guess that just about explains that. The other day she was lying on the couch, looked at me and said, "Mommy, I need to wash my hands with soap and watah. They have geuhms." Really, at 2 she's concerned about germs. Then a day or so later we were getting dressed to leave for the day and she said, "My Mommy I can't weauh vees pants. They don't match my shurt." She cracks me up. Right now she's in the play room talking to her puzzles and babies and telling each one where it can sit and who is next in line. Too funny!

Jack is 7 months old and growing incredibly too fast. Really, I cry about it on a near regular basis. In the last 2 weeks he's cut his two lower front teeth, sat up and begun crawling backwards. I REALLY do not like it at all! Brandon keeps laughing about my very delicate feelings towards this and finally asked why I was so upset about it. When I told him that as long as we had a baby in the house I wouldn't have baby fever he suddenly got it. Man, if I could have had a picture of his face at that moment!

I can't believe it's already Thanksgiving week! We have the entire week off from school, so I get to be at home with the babies and play, organize and relax for several days, LOVE IT!

I recently discovered the absolute JOY of Super Suppers. It's INCREDIBLE!!!

Many of you who I've "known" for a while received an e-mail about getting holiday shopping discounts for Arbonne products. I am so in love with the products this company puts out and will be able to stay at home with my precious babies after this school year because of everything Arbonne has done and is doing for our family. Help me stay at home, get great products at a fabulous discount and allow me to shop, wrap and deliver (or Fed Ex) your gifts to you. Contact me via e-mail to take advantage of this great offer!

End of commercial. It's time to enjoy lunch with my very entertaining two year old girl. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Tootles blog world!

1 comment:

SG said...

Seriously! You do not post for 6 months and then you don't even post pictures of those two precious babies! Girl we are going to have to school you on blog edq all over again! :)

Yes the 2nd seems to go oh so much faster and it is sad. Then the third. Oh my! Ek still has 6-9 month clothes hanging in her closet (she is 16 months old) because I can not bring myself to take hem down and put them away! Mommy emotions are so friggin' nuts!

Welcome back.