Thursday, May 10, 2007

Sometimes life is sad.

One of my students decided to skip football practice Tuesday afternoon and take a ride on his dirt bike. He was going down the street and a car pulled out in front of him. He lost his life at 15 years old. His parents lost their youngest son and our community lost a very sweet, funny young man. Life is just sad at times. I don't understand things. Tonight I will go to the funeral home w/ my colleagues and let his parents know that he was a cherished student (who didn't necessarily enjoy reading... but not everyone does!).

I pray that you didn't suffer Cody and that you are now sitting w/ our King and can safely ride, hunt and play all that your heart desires. Hugs, Mrs. Hale

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mae- I am so sorry that Cody lost his life far too young. I am a teacher too and it is so hard when you lose one of your kids. I will be praying for everyone involved. May God bless you.
JoAnn