Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Creative Differences

So, you all know that I'm in grad school. I've made the commitment and my wonderful husband has been gracious enough to let me only focus on school and not worry about working too. (Thank you Hale~b!) Last night in class my fellow classmates were moaning and groaning about the length and turn in date of a paper that had been assigned a month ago. Me, being the non-procrastinating person that I currently am, have almost finished the mere 7 pages that were originally assigned. Our dear professor gave in to the pressure, lowered it to 3 pages and pushed back the deadline. For my classmates, I have a statement. "Quit your wining and get to work! It's not like you didn't know what you were getting into when you signed up for the class. We are in GRAD SCHOOL for the love of Jehosephat!!! Grow up, suck it up, and get to work!!!!" Ok, I feel better. Creative differences set aside. Now, I must grow up, suck it up, and get to work on cutting down my paper.
Tidings of Joy :)

No comments: